Monday, November 3, 2014

A+?

I just learned about Blackboard's "My Grade" feature. I am getting >97% in both of my classes! It looks like I am keeping up pretty good so far for all extensive purposes even though I feel like I have been falling behind.

The metric I've been using for "falling behind" is the 2 hour/lecture hour rule of thumb I heard during undergrad. I shortened it a little and promised myself that I would study 2 hours for every lecture period (even though the lectures are an hour and a half). By that metric, I am exactly 4 hours behind on studying.

I am really happy with my performance so far. It looks like I am balancing work and school quite nicely, and I'll be in a good position walking into both of my finals. If I can get an A in the course, I'll be well on my way to applying to a Ph.D program in 4 years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment