Sunday, December 14, 2014

Finals Ahh

The finals they are kicking my butt. I accidentally deleted my entire solidsworks project by destroying my USB right when I was just about done with everything. I actually shed a few tears when that happened.

For MAE 200: Statics, The teacher decided to assign two homeworks and two quizzes sunday night, the week of finals week, as well as a 2 hour take home final that I am allowed to take 4 times. The homework usually takes me 10 hours each no matter what. The quizzes are 3 attempts at an hour each. The next week is going to be a work life balance challenge.

Here is what my last week looks like as I race to the end of the semester


Monday --
6:30am-7:15am - Go for a run (stress relief!)
8am - 5:30pm - Go to work
5:45-7pm - Try my hardest to complete my solids work final
7:30pm-11pm - Try to finish Homework on Chapter 10 for statics - Moments of Inertia

Tuesday
8am-5:30pm Go to work
5:30-6:30pm - One last look at solids work final before turning it in
6:30-8pm - last chance to finish chapter 10 homework
8pm-10pm -Statics online final attempt #1

Wednesday
6:30am - 7:15 Go for a run (stress relief)
8am-5:30pm Go to work
6pm - 8pm: Statics online final attempt #2
8-10pm - Statics online final regroup and analysis

Thursday
8am-5:30pm Go to work
6pm - 8pm : Statics online final attempt #3
8pm-10pm Pack and prepare for my Ski Trip

Friday (no work)
6:30am-7:15am: go for a run
8am - 10am : Statics online final attempt #4
12pm - Leave for Big Bear

I didn't leave the quizzes in there at all, and honestly, I am hoping I do not have to take them. I emailed haggling for a free pass. We'll see where that gets me. Because honestly, I have to take the quizzes, I will have an opportunity loss of 2 midterm attempts. This is a big deal, because the quizzes are only worth 2% of the grade each and the midterm is worth 20%. If you are wondering, the homework is worth extra credit, which is only important if i do not have to do my quizzes.

I'll let you know how I fair.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment