Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Statics Midterm #2

Class: Statics
What I learned today: That one can take a moment about an entire axis.

Other Notes: I am feeling exhausted lately. I am burning the candle at both ends trying to work and go to school full time. I don't know how people do it. I bet they have a shorter commute. Maybe their work lives aren't as hectic. Maybe I am weaker than I thought I was. My mom brought up the subject of going to school full time. I don't know if I agree with her. Student loans burdened me all throughout undergrad and I always fight off the feeling that I would have performed better if I didn't have a full time job to keep things into perspective.

 Working full time has taught me a lot about stamina, something I wish I had in undergrad. Maybe working full time just provided me with the financial security I needed to have a healthy body able to withstand long days. I feel like I have to make a choice. Is a graduate degree something worth giving up my dream job? Don't most people go to school to get thier dream job? I have a tough choice.

I have a midterm to study for.
Talk to you soon,

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment